Job Title: Junior Recruiter
Reports To: SVP of People
Department: Human Resources
Location: Irvine, CA | Diamond Bar, CA | Remote
Our Human Resources team is seeking a recruiter who is responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates for permanent and temporary positions based on the needs of the company. Work with management to establish job standards and qualifications for positions. Promote a positive candidate experience to build the company’s employment.
We empower our team members by engaging and immersing them in a fun, positive, and energetic atmosphere that places emphasis on the customer experience above all else. If you love coming to work every day and winning, hold yourself to high goals and standards, subscribe to a no drama workplace and live to serve your customers as much as each other…we want you on our team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage hiring process including background checks, reference checks, offer letters, process, etc.
- Maintains a qualified and diverse candidate pool utilizing a variety of techniques such as internet mining, employee referrals and cold calling
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers in an effort to understand ongoing business/staffing needs and objectives
- Schedule and conduct initial telephone and/or in-person interview and evaluate applicants by analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirement
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- Gather Staffing Requisition approvals
- Draft job postings and post job opportunities with job boards, specialty sites, and local colleges
- Maintain recruitment activity and utilize applicant tracking system to ensure documentation
- Notify appropriate departments of new hires and departure
- Participate in departmental meetings and special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Subscribe to a no drama workplace
- Subscribe to the mission of creating a truly customer and team member centric environment
- Love to come into work every day and win
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently under minimal supervision, and as a team player
- Clear, effective interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and manage to multiple deadlines
- Strong organization, follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Dependable, responsible, and able to use good judgment
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-5 years of sales recruiting experience, preferably in the mortgage or financial services industry
- Sales recruiting and cold calling experience is required
- Experience working with all levels of management